Sunday, April 25, 2010

me Stucked b/w NULLS

Guys,this song was written in the situation when my level of frustration was undefined.The situation, its difficult to express it.Really i learn when life really sucks,what get f**ked.Although till now i am not placed but now i am fine.I feels happy because i get experience of such things which cann't be explained using pen and paper.. What the day was!! What the time was!! What the millenium was!! in which i wrote.Its unbelievable because i never wrote such abstract.

Let me explain the the song.It feels me like the rock genre so its rock.Now i got how rock band make lyrics.they are in depression & depression make them to write such abstract.Its a nice advantage of depression.Depression promote the one to much extent if taken positively.It tells my story of journey to ...........(success).It tells abt my little desire.it represents the my short life-span.

this song is for whom i don't know but why its defined.


One day i found myself
Nulls all around
sucking energy of my brain & my mind
i regret but i fail
i try to escape but agn depreciated
thn i realise
i am b/w Nulls

One day i found myself
void is talkin to me
saying"come here & leave the things beyond"
i try to go to him
but i'm disabled by void
thn try to go back to mine memory
i am agn kept unrecognised myself
who am i & where am i ??
what am i doing here ???

find me who am i ???
what the fuck i am !!

i believe day will come
& i 'll back to my home sweet home
let me try let me try to get back



Copyright @ Napster

6 comments:

  1. Good that u started writing something of your own :)

    keep blogging !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said, lighten up mate... Keep writing though, someday you would realize that its kinda good feeling that way! Cheer on, Move on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx buddy for making me cheer up !!yaa upgrading myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers To this post..!!.. Nice One !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sunnny kya kare yaar sab pehle se likha ja chuka hai yaa discovery ki ja chuki hai..kuch chhora nahi hai..

    ReplyDelete